INKKAS GIVEAWAY RULES
WISHLIST HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY RULES
PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION OR ENTRY. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE, ENTER, OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS (AGES 18 AND OVER OR AGES 13-17 WITH PARENT PERMISSION) WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The "Wishlist Holiday Giveaway" (the "Giveaway") is created and sponsored by Global Footwear, LLC, trading as Inkkas or Inkkas.com ("Sponsor” or ”lnkkas"). By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Inkkas website, which are available at https://inkkas.com/pages/terms-conditions, incorporated herein by reference, and that your participation will be governed by, and you shall abide by, all of the following rules (the "Rules") outlined herein.
1.ELIGIBILITY. The Giveaway is open only to individuals who (a) are legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia, and (b) as of the date of the individual’s Entry, are at least thirteen (13) years old with permission from a parent or legal guardian, or are at least eighteen (18) years old. Sponsor in its discretion may require a person who submits an Entry ("Participant") to provide verification of eligibility. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win the Giveaway: current or former (within the immediately preceding 12 months) employees, officers, directors, and contractors of Inkkas, or of any other participating brands in the Giveaway; anyone involved in the administration of the Giveaway; and any member of the immediate family (i.e., a parent, sibling, child or grandchild) or household of any of the foregoing individuals.
2. ENTRY PERIOD. Entries will be accepted starting at 6:01 am. Paciﬁc Time, December 5, 2023 and ending 11:59 p.m. Paciﬁc Time, December 8, 2023 (the ”Entry Period”). The timestamp generated by Instagram shall be the ofﬁcial time—keeping device for the Giveaway.
3. HOW TO ENTER: All Entries shall be submitted through Instagram. Individuals must have or open an Instagram account in order to participate in the Giveaway. Instagram accounts are subject to the Instagram terms and conditions. To enter, complete the following steps:
- Follow @InkkasWorldwear, @Thelandmarkproject, and @goodandwellsupplyco on Instagram;
- Like and Save the Inkkas post announcing the Giveaway; and
- Tag one friend per comment. Each comment counts as an additional entry. In each comment include the hashtag #InkkasHolidayGiveaway
- BONUS ENTRY: Add Inkkas to your story and tag @InkkasWorldwear.
By using the hashtag #
No Entry shall contain any language or imagery which Inkkas deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or that promotes discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other protected characteristic. Inkkas reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry that contains any such language or imagery, or which otherwise may be in violation of any law.Late, incomplete and/or inaccurate entries and entries not complying with all Rules are subject to disqualification. Any form of automated entry, including by the use of macros, scripts or bots, will be disqualified. Furthermore, by entering, each Participant represents and warrants that each Entry complies with these Rules in full. Entries must not contain any material that Inkkas, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate for public viewing and/or determines is contrary to the Giveaway mission. Inkkas reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and/or not accept any Entry that Sponsor determines does not or is likely not to comply with these guidelines.
All Entries must be posted to Instagram no later than 11:59 pm Paciﬁc Time on December 8, 2023.
4. Winner Notification, Requirements, and Grant of Rights: Inkkas, using the @InkkasWorldwear Instagram account, will notify Winner by making an Instagram post and sending a direct message to the Winner via Instagram, on or around December 12, 2023 (the “Notiﬁcation"). To claim the Prize, Winner must respond to the Notiﬁcation within forty-eight (48) hours with the Winner’s full legal name, home (US. city and state), phone number, and email addresses, so the Prize may be delivered by Inkkas and any participating brands of the Giveaway.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the winning Entry, as registered with Instagram. Inkkas shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Winner’s failure to check Instagram; due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings; or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Inkkas may in its discretion announce the name of the potential winner on www.inkkas.com, social media websites, or in other forms of communication.The receipt by any Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. .
The failure of a potential winner to promptly prove eligibility, or Inkkas’ inability to contact the potential winner, will result in immediate disqualiﬁcation and selection of an alternative winner.ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
5. Prize: The Prize will consist of one online gift card to Inkkas.com in the amount of $100.00, one online gift card to Thelandmarkproject.com in the amount of $100.00, and one online gift card to goodandwellsupplyco.com in the amount of $50.00 (Prize ARV: $250). No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion.The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Gift card shall be subject to the terms and conditions delivered with the online gift card.
6. Limitation of Liability: By entering, each Participant agrees to hold harmless Inkkas and its subsidiaries, afﬁliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, ofﬁcers and directors (all of the foregoing, the"Sponsor Parties") from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such Participant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or Participant's acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited any loss or damage to any Entry, (iii) the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of Entries; to the maximum extent allowed by law. Some jurisdictions may not permit certain liability limitations or waivers. Ifany court determines the law of such a jurisdiction applies, our liability shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
7. All Decisions Final: All decisions of Sponsor and Sponsor Parties are ﬁnal and binding in all respects.
8. Disputes: THE CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MARYLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Giveaway, to the fullest extent allowed by law, Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, causes of action or controversies arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway, shall be resolved in arbitration individually and without resort to collective, class, or aggregate action, as set forth in the Terms and Conditions of the Inkkas.com website. By registering and/or submitting an Entry, each Participant irrevocably waives, to the greatest extent allowed by law, any right to seek and/or obtain rescission and/or equitable and/or injunctive relief. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys fees, other than Participant’s actual out—of—pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE SPONSOR PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST CAPITAL OR OVERHEAD,WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. General Terms and Conditions: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply, and the Contest is void where prohibited. Inkkas reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non—authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Inkkas may select the recipients from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Inkkas. Inkkas reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or who violates these Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, misdelivered, or delayed Entries, or for technical or human errors or failures of any kind in connection with the submission, transmission, processing or selection of Entries or the winning Entry, including without limitation any malfunctions or failures of computer hardware, computer software, networks or telephone equipment or any technical problems or trafﬁc congestion on the Internet or at any website or late, lost, damaged, or postage due mail, or any combination thereof. Caution: Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway, or in the announcement of the Prize. Sponsor shall not be responsible for retaining copies of any Entry. These Rules set forth the entire agreement and understanding between Sponsor and Participant concerning the subject matter hereof and merges and supersedes all prior discussions, agreements, and understandings of any kind between them. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any future time to terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway for any reason, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participant shall be deemed an independent contractor and nothing contained herein shall constitute this arrangement to be employment, a joint venture, or a partnership. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any provision contained herein. If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.The titles of Sections of these Rules are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal effect. The word “including" is used in these Rules to mean “including but not limited to."
10. Name of Winner: Winner(s) will be announced, and name/handle of the Winner made available on the Inkkas.com website, social media account, and/or Inkkas blog, on or around December 12, 2023.