Featuring authentic African patterns the Kente African Jogger is inspired by the cloth and silk fabrics produced by the Akan people of South Ghana, the Kente cloth is perhaps one of the most recognizable patterns of Western Africa. Strap these on instead of booking a trip to Africa - or do both. These handcrafted suede and polyester sneakers are cut, sewn & stitched by hand in Mexico.
- Super soft interior lining
- Premium removable insole with arch support
- Unique Inkkas Worldwear patterned sole
- Cushion EVA midsole and rubber outsole
- High quality cotton laces