Inspired by the cloth and silk fabrics produced by the Akan people of South Ghana, the Kente cloth is perhaps one of the most recognizable patterns of Western Africa. Strap these Kente African Joggers on instead of booking a trip to Accra - or do both. These handcrafted leather sneakers are cut, sewn & stitched by local artisans.
- Durable, super soft interior mesh lining
- Cushion EVA midsole and rubber outsole
- Premium removable insole with arch support
- Reinforced heel stitching
- 100% Rubber outsole
- High quality cotton laces